10.08.2008

counting down the days and other random things

18 days to see my parents! yaaay, i miss them sampe njedoooooook.
20 days to see yosi ! oh baby baby bawain aku abon babi yang banyak yaaa sekilo juga boleh dan juga jangan lupa hazelnut choc croissant dan juga baju2 SES yaa dan juga spatu2 lucu dari sana dan juga starbucksnya sedih lho disini ga punya starbucks. hahahahaha. oh ya kalo nemu keset kepala POOH ato doraemon juga boleh dan juga gulingnya pooh itu juga mau saya hahahahaha.

I'm on my super duper bitsy itsy busy. PAgi siang malem, Wendy is on her active mood. Tired? sure! *crying inside, my body's screaming to me asking to sleep*

What else?
ehmm, this one is so random. When I goss with mum, I feel a lot better than before. I have no idea why maybe it's the mum-daughter connection, sometimes she's the only one who's able to "know what's going on with me" better than anyone. It scares me enough, but even when I say "hello" on the phone, she knows my mood at that time. an exact one. that really scares me.

Another random one.

In these 2 weeks, I've been working like hell. I started at 6.30 and finished at 16.30, not everyday thou but yeah similar hours and since I'm working on the counter now, I'm doing all the coffee orders and it did affect on my mind *scarily*. Did you know today when I smelled the coffee aroma I ALWAYS thought that was the aroma of HOKKIEN NOODLE. I even wanted to lick the coffee spill as I licked the hokkien noodle. That's the craziest thought ever. I worked for 8,5 hours today and within that time, you know what i was thinking. I can even eat 2 portion of HOKKIEN noodle now. slrrrrp. yum yum. hokkieeennn.... come to mama ....

No comments: