11.19.2009

I'm good, how are you ?

Hi all, hmmm haven't spoken with you all for a really loooong time :)

So far, I'm doing okay ;p , admitting this semester was just like HELL. Was? yes, it was finally finished last week. In summary, I had 19 assessments this semesters, 2 final exams, 2 big ICYO events (annual retreat and the charity concert), countless group meetings, ICYO meetings every saturday from August-October, sleepless nights, thousand emails and million arguments. It was fun, it was tiring, it was hell, it was happiness, it was incredible and im starting to miss those busy itsy days, uhmm not.

  • Will be leaving Perth on Dec, 16th and be back here on the 18th January 2010. It's gonna be a busy month as well, 3 weddings to attend, catching up with old friends, introducing JT to surabaya (yes, hes going along with me for a good one week), eating many surabaya food ;p.
  • I officially been living here for 4 years, time goes really fast doesnt it?
  • Missing my sister a lot, havent met her for more than a year.
Hey, so how are you ?

6 comments:

HowJapaneseYouAre said...

im good =) who is JT btw?? hehehe.. just curious... =P

Arman said...

mau mudik ya...
gua juga nih.. tapi kayaknya gak ke sby, cuma ke jkt doang... :D

Leony said...

Congrats on finishing the semester Wen! Hope you enjoy your holiday later ya ! Aku nanti ktemuan ma Odri and Dita kayaknya pas di Jkt, so if you're around, contact2 yaaa...

kuma said...

Hey lunatic,
No, no, don't be in shock, this is kuma commenting on your blog! Just talked to dad, and he told me 'bout your schedule, well enjoy yourself in Ind after studying hard, congrats for finishing the semester.
I'm ok, being along at home sometimes feels lonely but am doing my utmost best to pick up life again. Just had a midweeek retreate, it did me well!!! Well of course you miss your sis, you haven't seen her for a year???? TIme really runs fast.
Well dear, hopefully I am able to fly over to Aussie next year, well at least I am planning the trip again. Ok good luck and have a nice break in S'pore and 3 weddings, greetings to all, luv kuma

kuma said...

hi lunatic,
just trying to put a comment on your blog. When dad was here, he put your blog on my computer. Well I am just ok, trying to pick up life again. Sometimes I am still overwhelmed by sadness and loss, yet happy and thankful by the love I have had.
Now I am making plans again, and hope to meet you next year.
Well have a nice break in ind and greetings to all during the 3 weddings, luv Kuma

blue pankponk said...

kumaaaa i havent met for 5 years lho !! miss you so much, well you visit me in either yosi's graduation or my master graduation :)