12.06.2009

circa principessa.

warning: this post contains offensive languages and subjective opinions, please do not read if you dont want to ;p. I will ignore any complaints or rude comments as this is my private blog and you are more than welcome to leave this blog if you feel being offended.

I dont like to talk about private problems to many people. one person plus God is enough for me to share my problems. I dont need your advices, thanks anyway. For being that one person, you must be really close with me which means i really trust you & you should feel honoured (hehe). Which (also) means many people do not understand and do not know what i feel inside (for most of the time), i often smile and laugh but honestly, i suddenly could burst into tears and people start calling me weirdo. I express my feelings into writing, i used to have many short stories, poems and unfinished novels in my very old computers back to my junior high school days but i dont bother expressing my feelings into writing again, retail therapy is much better (hhehehe). I am a very discipline person, i cannot be late, i list everything in my brain, i hate slow people, i am very organised, i need to have -me time- regularly, i must eat carbohydrate in every single meal, i can get upset easily if my schedules or my plans is ruined and it takes me a very long time to forget about that, i have photographic memories, i love reading novels and books (you can be amazed on how quick i read a novel and remember the storyline of every novel i have read). I have been loving blue and white colour for almost 10 years now and yes most of my stuff are blue and white. I am very very very very sensitive person actually, i remember every people who had insulted me and said something that hurt me, and also every single word of it. That is why sometimes I am afraid of my photographic memories. I hate waiting, I hate stupid and slow people (not being rude but they irritate me for most of time) for example; I'm working in a patisserie and i've found millions of people asking me for ice creams or chips or sandwiches, CANT U JUST READ PATISSERIE ? I dont feel like moving to my -soon to be- new house, the room size is the same as a bird's cage, one door wardrobe, plus it is not carpet based, i hate sweeping floors.

to be continued.

No comments: