12.14.2011

Did I just say I love shoes?

I'm a big sucker in resisting gorgeous shoes, I already bought my wedding shoes, two pairs to be exact with different colours and models.

Mom was a bit annoyed with the fact that I'm gonna wear blue shoes on my wedding day, well, you can't really see them, can you? they're hiding under the dress anyway, right? so I bought a pair of off-white cutie from ebay (I won't reveal it until the D-day, but a hint is, it's a UK & USA edition only aaaand it's not your usual white wedding shoes with diamantes) and a pair of blue (I love BLUE that much). So there you go, it's a win win situation for her and me :) It's still my wedding after all, is it?

Will update with more gorgeous wedding shoes if I found more of them online :) wouldn't it be awesome if I could change my shoes every hour on my wedding day? Just to let everyone know that I love my shoes beside my husband? *big grin*

A princess has to wear the perfect shoes, doesn't she?



1 comment:

Leony said...

Wen, the trend now, to take pictures in the morning, you wear your NICE shoes (biar bisa di show gituuuhhh)... trussss... pas udah activities, ganti UGLY shoes yg tebel dari depan ke blakang biar keliatan tinggi tapi yg nyaman huahahahah... *kmrn temenku kayak gitu, aku sih kagak!* Pas ketauan kan aneh banget jadinya hahahaha...

In the end, shoes sebagus apapun, kalo dipake lebih dari 5 jam bakalan sakit juga hahaha... but happiness on that day gives you LOTS of extra energy!