5.10.2009

Happy mommy day !

- A mother is she who can do other's roles but not anyone can take her place-

My mother is not the type of a high class mum, who's always up-to-date with the latest fashion style or latest hair style, she rarely buys expensive goods for herself and she doesn't own a luxury branded handbag. She is obviously not a mall mum, I can count how many times she goes to a mall in a month by my fingers. She doesn't own a master degree, she can't speak many languages, she's not a business woman, she is just a full time mum. Her office is the kitchen, the living room, and the bedrooms, she can be an accountant, a director, a cook, a secretary, an admin, a PR, a marketing, a pharmacist, and even a plumber in her office. She works 24 hours 7 days and it is an unpaid work, and she's working like that for at least 22 years without complaining at all. She wakes up earlier than anybody at home to cook and she's the last person to go to bed. She gave up her career so that she can spend her time with us at home, so she could give her full affection to us, so she's always with us every lunch time. Those little simple things make me so proud of her cos I know no one could ever take her place.

You know I love you mom.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Makasih, kamu memberi mama kekuatan dengan kata - katamu ini. Mama sangat bangga dengan kamu dan adik
You are my loved ones
Thank you my dear from the bottom of my heart.
Ini semua kebesaran Tuhan, bukan hanya mama saja