9.09.2009

bizzare personality

I have come to a point of time where I prefer to spend my money on food, i mean, gourmet food and lose some interest on shopping ! ohmaigosh. I still love pretty shoes and bags but I can ignore my "shopping alarms" most of the time and (I) will be just happy to window shop (and touch and try it in front of the shop's mirror).

Is it because I don't have time anymore to cook at home? or am I getting bored with my own (horrible) cooking ? or am I getting mature (yes wendy, as you wish nyeh) hahaha?
It just doesn't make any sense to me since I can call myself as a shopaholic but I'm not calling myself as a food hunter, I just don't mind spending more money on food. This situation somehow amuses me (gyegegegegege)

1 comment:

Leony said...

Wen, memang suatu saat in our life, we realized that excitement itu bukan hanya dari yang kita lihat, bukan hanya dari yang kita pegang, tapi juga dari yang kita rasa di lidah hehehehe... It's all about Gastronomy :)