7.14.2010

My papa

is the first man I love in my life and I always will.

He is not a rich dude, in fact he works really hard for us but we never suffer, not even once.
He is a good husband, taking care of mum that much. I mean like, calling her almost every hour, being the romantic guy on their anniversary, being supportive of everything we (me and my sister) are doing.
He is the "educative" daddy. Saving every pennies he had for our education, like sending us overseas, letting us chose whatever degree we liked and never mind paying for our private tutors.
He never whinged about spending too much for his kids, but he barely spent anything for himself.
He has never ever beaten me or my sister or my mum. Not even once. He is a true gentleman.
He is my true legend. He graduated with cumlaude or with distinction (if you're more familiar with this). He can speak 4 languages. In short, he has a really really good brain, it can literary absorb anything.
He likes traveling and even though we are not rich, we have the privilege to travel in almost every year.
He is afraid of God and he prays a lot. A faith that strengthens his love to us.
He is my man. I will get myself a husband like him.

My master degree is for you, papa. for everything you have done in my life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you my love one, it's moving to have your love for mum and dad
Love

Diana Ang said...

your dad look so adorable daddy :)
maybe afraid to God is the point hehehe

blue pankponk said...

@dianaang: yes, he is an awesome guy !! thanks a lot btw :)