7.19.2010

pritikiwiw

Nyeiyeheyeheyeheyehey

Life is getting much better now, I just feel the burden is a little bit lighter these days. So, in short, I got my uni results last week and yeah, I passed all units which means I'm no longer a student ! wohoo and and and the great news is I got 7 for each band for my ielts test which also means I can apply for my permanent residency here !! double wohoooo. I personally thank everyone who prayed for my permanent residency, I thank God for not letting me down (because come on, common sense ->I work here as a SALES person who talks talks everyday with millions customers, I graduated from an -english speaking- university, then how come I can't pass my ielts test, I can prove myself I can do this ! ) --> nah I'm lying, the night before, I cried the whole nite listing down all my things on what needs to be shipped to Indonesia, what should I do my clothes and bags and shoes, should I donate them or should I send them to Indonesia, preparing myself to do a long distance relationship with Jon and those sort of stupid thoughts. So when I opened that ielts results folder, I jumped over joy and I had pork for my dinner (pork is my happy food btw). So yeah, Jon was also that happy.

Talking about my work, eerrr nothing special it's just a job. Found more and more stupid customers everyday, I mean, I'm a sales person not a technician but I got so many customers expecting us to fix their problems. or famous ones are "Oh, when is the Iphone 4G coming?", "Do you know what Iphone 4 plans are?" and "Huh, how come you don't know when Iphone 4 is coming? you're working here!" come on morons... first of all, I'm not working for Steve Jobs, secondly, If I knew it I won't be lying to you, thirdly, READ THE NEWS !!! then you will know when it would be coming to aussie, and lastly, I'm not the CEO of this company, I'm just the slave so I have no fuckin idea on iphone plans !
Oh and they're doing this stupid merger thingy with vodafone, so this week I'm working more than 40 hrs to set up the whole thing. Good money thou, but 6 days a week freaking yeah what a life.

Now I'm craving for .... a long holiday ! hiks hiks hiks and the Paul&Joe cosmetics, they are cute esp. the alice in wonderland products ooh where can I buy those lipsticks ?? I firstly found them in Diana-Ang's blog , then (as usual) searched them online but couldn't find any >.<

1 comment:

Unknown said...

huahahahah i have a friend that works in a cellphone provider in perth and he complains about the exact same thing