11.18.2010

So, just saying

My dell lappie seems like getting the end of her life, its wifi connection is like having an on-off relationships with my router :( and that's why I prefer using my iphone for browsing esp I mostly browse internet using my work pc during working. I still love ya della it's just please hang in there until I get my Macbook ;p

Booking a hotel in Singapore for my next vacation is just like hell, errr for me at least, I wanna stay in a 3/4 star hotel but cheap rates and close to all amenities O_O and i feel like planning for the USA trip 2012 already! *fingers clicking SQ websites* - poking Dita, Adi, Mr J and Mendi.

It's almost the end of the year and another Christmas and new year celebrations here with the summer heat and working *oh yeah*

1 comment:

Andita Vernada said...

geli ah di poke2.. hehehe.. planning new years eve ngapain ini kita niii? 2012 kok jadi berasa deket banget yak *ngeliatin saldo tabungan dengan iba*