11.17.2008

I just did my first radical movement

and I was not shocked. I felt so relieved, indeed. The idea just came in seconds before I decided to do it, nah, I didn't even think about it twice. My mood has been swinging this whole day. Well, to start with, I had a bad one this morning and when I got the news, I had bright and smiling mood for the whole noon. But then, this radical thinking made me feel being trapped and yeah, I told that person about it. I might have been an arrogant young lady, insisting that person to do what I wanted to. I felt awful though, keeping that person wandering around getting what I wanted but what else could I do?

Sitting quietly in my desk and getting trapped for like, a year? Nah, this is my turn now. I told people what I wanted to be, not their opinions influencing my decisions. I can be on my feet, I don't need yours. Thank you for that, btw.
Thank God I have the best parents, they support me 100%, they believe in me.

I might have done my second radical movement in less than 3 months. In December probably. Nah, I won't do any harmful activities, it's just something that I haven't thought about it but I think I need it now.

Thank God for leading me this way. It's just, I know it's You who did it.

No comments: