1.23.2009

ouch, what a day !

Someone from workplace got fired today and somehow I feel so awful knowing that Moho deserves a second chance ! Gosh, I just found out that I don't want to be a manager someday, I have no heart seeing other people that I know being jobless because I fired that person.

Btw, Moho still deserves a second chance. Really wishing Moho the best luck, Moho's needing it.

Anyway, I went to my one of bestest friends in Perth, Budy's 22nd birthday dinner and I was quite amazed that we are grown ups now ! We started college together back in 2005 and we didn't know anyone at first and day by day we started strenghtening our friendships, we started hanging out together, doing the assignments together, studying together. Time does really fly peeps, we all have graduated from uni, some got their perfect jobs, some are still struggling getting one, we have our own social life but we still help and care to each other. I just don't know where all these uni times went? It all seemed like a flash, time's gone in just a blink.

Thank you Budy for the delicious dinner and the priceless time being together. Seriously guys, we should hang out MORE !

2 comments:

Annisa NF said...

i'll pray for moho's luck too ;P by the way, thanks for blogwalking, comment is always lovely dear ;-*

Annisa NF said...

i'll pray for moho's luck too. by the way thanks for blogwalking, comment is always lovely dear, x*