9.14.2010

kehidupan akhir akhir ini

. About the job .
I love my new job, not new really, i just moved to another company, still on telco industry same job same shit but better people, better commission and closer to home. It just feels better when I wake up on the morning knowing that i am actually loving my work environment and all my workmates. I moved last July, with the help from God knowing that me didnt fit in that corporate environment. He works in a very misterious way, i tell ya. but without working in that company i wouldnt be working where i am now. God knows me too well :)

. About ICYO .
I happen to be the treasurer of icyo now and I was selected to be one of the president candidates ! I was surprised as I thought I didnt have the "Qualifications " to be the leader of the young catholics here but again, God works in a very misterious way, I was sent to Melbourne for work training on the election day and Yeah Carissa is now the president of ICYO. i love all the new members of ICYO, all the fun we have all of these times that reminds me a lot how this organisation took a very important part of my life 4 years ago and how hard it is for me to live without them :)
I love how God is still "choosing" me to work for Him no matter how tired i am everyday or how grumpy i was when it comes to endless ICYO events. Everytime I feel "mad" of how busy i am, i always sit down alone in a cafe and remembering all the good times i had because of serving Him and so far it still works. iloveyouICYO.

. About the family .
I finally met my aunt from dad's side after six years !! bcos she lives in Holland and our holiday schedules just never got matched. I thank God a lot for Yosi's final recital qnd her degree as a classical violist with distinction ! I know exactly how proud i was when she texted me about that and i am sure as well that my parents are really proud of her talent :)
I also thank God a lot bcos my parents support us so much that they come to Aussie 3 times this year once every month just to see me and Yosi graduating. I do really know now how hard it is it earn money and I am really thankful that my parents are still able to afford travelling back and forth from Indonesia.

. About my man .
Yeah , we are still together as usual :) and again when i dig in the old days it is amazing how God works misteriously in introducing him to my life and after these years, i can proudly say that it feels good to have someone that also walks heading to the same pathway and someone that holds your hand all the time. And yes, we are getting more serious for the future *fingercrossed+matakedipkedip*


and yuup that sums up my life these days.


Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

Leony said...

Bener Wen :) At one point kadang kita ngerasa hectic banget, but God works in mysterious way, and He'll lead you to the best place according to His plan (Wink2 juga buat the last paragraph).