12.27.2010

Christmas edition, part 2

Christmas day - Saturday 25th December 2010

Woke up at 8am (blaming the summer sun for waking up too early), called mom and pop, and when I got out from room I stunned for a while looking at the present on my doormat and I knew it for seconds it was from my man :) he just never fails to surprise me esp with his "voucher" for a 60 stress massage at a proper spa place in a high class Perth suburban (he later told me that he pities me, working like a dog n that's his treat) and a perfume gift pack.

I finally "realised" that I was going to church for 11.30 am mass but (again) had to be there 10.45 for choir rehearsal n it was 9.30am, I had to make tiramisu for christmas dinner with friends and was that ready for making breakfast but turned out that I ran out of rice, bread or instant noodle and egg :( well I used the eggs for my tiramisu and that's it !





Oh, everyone say hi to Gwyneth, our former's conductor's baby, who was the star of the day. She is the most quiet baby I've ever met, spent most of her time looking at the choir quietly for the whole mass and "choo chooing" with us, her temporary baby sitters.
Cutest baby alive !


The weather was just worse than yesterday,highest point recorded was 42 deg!
Me and Mr J went home, ready for cooking tonite's festive dinner with Dodo and Panda, it was so hot that even the centralised cooler for my house didn't do much for that evening.

Getting ready for Xmas dinner with ICYO fellas in bongki's house, and we cooked more food there with more sweat haha ! in total, we had 5 huge main dishes and all gone quickly *big grin* continued with 5 different desserts haha ! but twas a good gathering, we all had fun there and I'm so grateful to have ICYO here :)




No comments: