12.07.2010

jeritan hati

I never thought that i would hate my job this much as much as i hate onion.
i thought this would last at least a year but this is not even 6 mths and i truly hate it, physically and mentally and it feels like eating my brain and my soul slowly.

I love the old management that it's breaking 2 asian hearts with the new racist management. I'm an asian, so what?

Sorry job, at least i tried to love you.
lets see what these asians can do to fuck you bastard bosses.

Regards

Si cantik dan si ganteng from L1147

1 comment:

Leony said...

Waduh waduh Wen.... *siap siap berlindung di balik payung transparan... just in case kita mau nonton pertunjukan selanjutnya ada apa, plus ada perlindungan just in case ada benda melayang* hihihihi...

Ya gitu deh Wen, gak usah di Oz Wen...di Indo juga sama kok. Banyak banget contohnya, tapi ga enak buat dibahas di blog.