4.20.2008

if i were a millionaire

Current wishlist:

1. External harddrive, min 160gb (approx $150) to backup all my data when I got my new laptop (yay!), don't wanna repeat my stupidity once again.

2. Witchery new collection handbag (exactly $289) --->>> FINGER CROSSED. I wish, khan?

3. Mimco buttoned-handbag ($400) ----->> another FINGER CROSSED. no comment.

4. That black and bronze flat shoes, somewhere in harbour town (@$20). After I got my paycheck, I will surely go there and buy them.

5. Buy a new, nice and warm jacket (max $50). I have already lots of jacket and I'm not sure whether my wardrobe has enough space or not but yeah, I don't care hahaha. I really need a new one ! Haven't bought a new, nice and warm jacket since last year.

6. A pashmina ($30) in Myer. Again, after my paycheck. hihihihi.

7. Anna Sui liquid eyeliner. The fact that there's no Anna Sui store/stalls in every department store or make up store in Perth, has made me devastated (ehm...).


8. Lastly, a new laptop (bought!yay) hahahaha. I really deeply need a laptop to survive huehehehe. Will be coming (estimated) next monday. It's a purple with engraved Dell laptop, nonik2 bener yak pake laptop ungu?


Hopefully I could buy all of those stuff. hihihihi. another finger crossed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wen...

Aku juga lg suka witchery handbag yang banyak sleting nya itu lho. Aduh.. so tempting. Tapi 400 harganya. Aduh.. gadai laptop dulu baru beli itu kali ya

blue pankponk said...

ahhhh. gila gila. mau tas witchery ato mimco. huahuahuahauha. bli 2 tas itu dapet satu laptop. manteb!