4.05.2008

you made me





Loving all Mika's songs to death !
All of them are funny, easy to listen and i love the lyrics.

my current favourite song from Mika .

You Made Me.

You can be difficult , I can be mean
We can be lovebirds or sting like bees

We´re walking a wire
In danger of falling from grace

A minute of pleasure
An hour of pain

You reel me back in with your physical thing

Cos sometimes you´re worth all of the things that I hate


Oooh.. I shoulda let go
My head says yes but my heart says no
S
o I´m black and I´m blue

And I act like a fool

Cos you make me Crazy


And I´m up and I´m down
Turning into the clown that you make me

Baby that´s what you´re waiting for
You make me want you more


You see it black and I see it white

You´re never wrong and I´m always right
We argue the point

The point is to disagree


I´m better off dead of personality
in your head
Cos I´m black and I´m blue

And I act like a fool
Cos you make me
And I´m up and I´m down


Turning into the clown that you make me

And maybe that´s what you´re

Waiting for
Baby you played me
But you´ll never make me kiss you back and fall apart

I don´t have to do it just cos you make me


p.s this song doesn't reflect to my personal life FYI.


No comments: