4.07.2008

one hectic nite.


I just went home from Abacus 408. It's not the usual me, going to Abacus lab on sunday night but yeah for the sake of assignment and the laziness of my brain , I decided to go there at 5pm and along with me, there were my housemates, mendi, eveline and adi!

I took a nap at 3pm and woke up at 4.40, got ready to go at 5pm. We (me, odri, dita) decided to "snack shopping" first at IGA Vic Park to make this assignment party more fun ! and then Mendi called Dita and persuaded us to go to IGA Bentley instead while picking her up to uni!
*dasar lo crewet men hahaha*

Then hihi u know the result, we ended up snack shopping at IGA Bentley. We all had chips at our hands ckckck how healthy we are, esp me with 2 big sack of chips and a teh kotak! At the parking, we had difficulties holding all those chips and snacks hauahahahhauaha and we ended up being like a bunch of greedy and foolish ladies walking around with chips, cookies and various drinks.

I ate my 2 chips greedily and after 15 minutes, I felt sick eating chips and having sore throat, what a stupid me! and then I continued writing my assignment with feeling sick in my stomach. I don't want to tell stories about my assignment, it's no fun at all and useless :x

Time clocked so fast, we didn't realise it was already 10pm and we haven't had dinner yet so we (dita n odri, I have finished thou but answering the bulbos in friendster hehehe) quickly finishing our stuffs with panick. We had chit chat for a while thou before realising it was almost 11pm and Mcd ( we had no choice for the dinner ) might close after 11pm.

There were 6 of us and the regulation for max passengers in a car is 5 in here so we pretty overloaded actually hihihi and odri volunteered to bend behind my seat until I drove Adi home, sorry dri >.< size="3">none of them were normal
i think. i mean, drunk people, weirdos, smelly people. what a nice gathering there. we were kinda scared and felt disgusting to eat there so we took our meal home.

neva eva go to Mcd at sunday night unless u wanna meet the most weirdos people on earth.

good nite all. me needing to go to bed SOON. have to wake up early tomorrow. i don't feel like working ouucchh.

2 comments:

Andita Vernada said...

yeaaayyy.. thats mee holding the green-sack of chips! hihihi.. well, i love being busy with my assignments.. *knock on the wood*

kakakakakak..

Anonymous said...

ahhh wendeee knapa tidak ke livejournal sajahh.. XD But anyhoo - welcome to blog world outside friendster hahahah