5.02.2008

did i change a lot? i mean, a lot?

Once, my closest cousin told me that I had changed a lot. She even barely knows me anymore,
she KNEW me but she DOESN'T KNOW me at all. She's like my eldest sister and concerns if she notices something wrong about me, well it's like a friend and a sister, you know, she'll tell if i do something wrong and so on...
She often asked me what happened to me, and just didn't believe my answer
(which,of course was nothing happened). 
From what she knew,
 I was a cheerful girl and a "light" thinker,
 I trusted people in seconds, 
I wanted to get marry before reaching the age of 25, 
I used to dream
 of everything,  I liked pop and light music, I ate only what I liked,
I bought lots of things in blue and white.


and from what she knows about me now,

I am a thinker, a heavy one ; I trust less people, I'm more addicted to bags, I'm not fussy about food anymore *it's good, isn't it?* ,
I want to get married at 26, 
I  only talk about what I like and 
avoid conversation about what I don't want to talk about,
 I like british rock and hates mellow pop songs, I'm addicted to planning my future, I'm a heavy planner and when things went wrong i would automatically piss off to EVERYONE near me, I bought less -bluey and whitey- things.





No comments: