5.08.2008

i want 'em !

In the middle of doing my stupid assignment, I could still think of my current wish lists hahaha :

1. A
return ticket to Sydney for July 2008. approx $500ish T.T

2. A really
nice coat. $70 ? Target sells good quality coats with friendly prices.

3. The body shop eyeliner. $16.85. well, i gave up with Anna Sui one, and I can not use the one i had since it broke (yes, it really broke, that is why i never ever buy any Maybelline products anymore, except mascara). I'm a - the body shop - lover, i even use their hair brushes ;p

4. Oh yeah, i need
good and healthy food. I've been eating -unknown- food for almost 2 weeks, I thanked to my assignments for the sufferings. 

5. I want to
go somewhere with ion to do something fun! just the two of us, i've been treating him so bad these 2 weeks (blame my assignments again) thou he's been so good to me :)))) treating me very well, heheheh u'd better do that all the time :p . Any idea, ppl? cos i dun have any idea, doing something fun in perth? it already sounds pretty odd! hahahaha

ehm ehm ehm updates from my last wish list.
- I already bought that bronze shoes, only one pair. I decided to save money than buying the same shoes.
- I havent bought a hard drive nor that jacket! instead of them, I bought 2 perfumes ! - me so stupid laaa- 


No comments: