5.19.2008

my biggest dream ( is now gone )

Did i told ya that I have plans for my life, ehm esp my wedding day (still a long way thou.. ).
I planned every single details of it :) , I already have my speech, the theme of my wedding,
the design of the invitation, the order of proceedings, the songs that would be played on the day.
I've been planning it since like 7 years ago.
I'm a planner, aren't I ? 



Canon in D major

ever heard of that song? yup, that super famous wedding song was supposed
to be one of those songs.
I declared that song to be mine since I was 15, maybe. hahahaha. 
Then then then nowadays, that song has become more and more and more and more famous!
All the wedding ceremonies I attended would have played that song and I don't know how to react, should I be happy or sad? but definitely,
I won't use that song anymore. I know I'm too arrogant but yeah it would be my special day and I should ensure that no one could ruin it.


I already put a subtitute song on the list, thou..
HOWEVER, with an orchestra playing Canon in D major, my wedding day would be perfect. *dream dream dream dream*




No comments: