2.03.2009

brilliant ! *two thumbs up*

I just got robbed this morning .... by paying the tuition fee to Curtin.

shoot oh shoot, I'm back to uni in less than 2 weeks. Officially doing Master of Marketing in Curtin University of Technology, Bentley Campus, WA. I'll take the good sides being back to uni: will be having lunch together with my friends, making new friendships, having the -tingling- feelings minutes before the exams and presentations. good.

We (Me, Andita, Adi ) urge to give our best this year ! We *hopefully* will only be working, studying, working again, studying again. I wanna get at least 70% average to finish my course in less than 2 years (AW !), me and Dita want to be more fashionable on campus, considering we will take non PR units so hopefully other students will look less fashionable than us. hahahaha.

Counting down:

the birthday ( :p ) - 31 days
19 May 2009 (yayayayayaya) - 105 days

No comments: