6.07.2008

live outside the circle

OH yeah, my life is undoubtly bored, too bored to be told. My daily circle is always
Red Rooster,home ( kitchen and my room, yeah i never watch the tv),
sometimes Abacus lab comp at uni,woolies or coles,
chicken rice karawara or hawker restaurant, church, choir practices
err maybe twice or three times THIS MONTH to city, once small visit to Carousel.

Every time I'd like to have a little cafe time, chit chat w/ friends.
THAT STUPID FARRELS CAFE, the one that I wanted to visit
since LAST YEAR was always CLOSED during my visit.
I found it very annoying, esp when u have all the spirit and
the joy to sip your coffee and enjoy your little cake

I WANT TO HAVE A LIFE !

I never go to late shoppings anymore,
I don't know what's the latest fashion style,
and I haven't bought a HANDBAG since DECEMBER'07.
That's a really bad sign !

I want to have a life !
Go out to the beach during winter, watch Perth at night from Kings Park,
late nite shoppings, trying some new food, trying new cafes,
go to Subiaco or Leederville or Claremont or Fremantle or whatever for late nite shoppings,
have bubble teas in any random nites.

I already have tiring weekdays and afterall, I only need one nice day. that's all.
I deserve it.






OH, thank God it's winter.

2 comments:

Andita Vernada said...

ya ampun daritadi di kamar terus kirain ngapainn.. taunya ngeBLOG.. hahahah.. yah, mau apalagi ya wen.. sekarang2 ini hiburan kita cuma ngeblog.. hikk..

Anonymous said...

i luv the pic .... ^0^