6.30.2008

SYO Concert: The Elements Review

The concert was held here, at 8 pm exactly and there were 3 sessions,
the first one was percussion instruments,
the second was wind instruments, and
finally the string instruments.
(too bad I could not take any photographs or record any videos )





(Found her name ? )



I found it very interesting, since I've been to most of SSO (Surabaya Symphony Orchestra) concerts,
they played almost 20 (heavy) classical pieces for every concerts
and Yosi told me that most of the concerts she attended were only playing like 7-9 pieces.
One more interesting thing, without any notice or an MC, one the light turned off,
the audiences just stopped talking and no camera flashing !
but it went very well and no MCs ! that's brilliant !
( I'm sorry that was my first time I went to a concert without an MC,
there was even an MC
when I went to a Christmas concert at the Opera House a few years ago )

The best session for me ? the wind instruments session,
I just never had in my mind that they could actually make such beautiful rhymes !

SYO next project would be the WORLD YOUTH DAY mass
on SATURDAY VIGIL MASS (19 July 2008 )
and I can't be there !!! waaaaaaaaaaaaa
I miss this WYD thingy !
damn stupid expired visa,
'cos I've got to go back to perth
ASAP when I get my exam results
and apply for my TR visa !

so make sure, you all come to WYD Vigil Mass to see my baby playing hehehehe

No comments: