6.25.2008

when east meets west.

Oh yeah, I'm in Sydney and finally meet my baby Josephine ...
ehm .. Sydney? still crowded as usual, nothing changed since my last time I went here (5 months ago haha)

Yosi?
Ouw she's changed a lot. She eats pasta and cheese now,
she knows the train routes and recognizing where to stop and which direction to go !
she relied on me 100% when she was in Perth so yeah, I am SURPRISED.
Anyway, If you're in Sydney, feel free to come at SYO Concert on this saturday.
My baby will be playing her viola there.
For more information click here.





Yosi & me sipping our hot chocolate at Max Brenner
( I'm still in love with KOKO BLACK thou .. )




Winda & Wendy (surprisingly we got similar name) at City.
* That was Yosi's viola as my accessory haha*



Too fat to model? absolutely ! hahaha
This freaking city scares me enough since it got so many VERY CHEAP jackets and coats.
How can I resist not to buy those?

1 comment:

Andita Vernada said...

ahay! that new camera !!!!