6.01.2008

random.

TIME FLIES

Ga kerasa within 2 weeks I'll have my final -final- exam ! I can still smell summer breeze but it's already winter now ! Within 2 months, hopefully, I'll be holding my bridging visa and I'm no more a student, hopefully I will get a proper job. I just can't believe it, time really flies. I can still remember exactly how hard it was, dealing to adjust my new life in perth but now i've been living here for almost 3 years.

MY FLAT SUNDAY

but I love it ! I (almost) have the same sunday everyweek, I wake up around 10am, have breakfast, take a bath, go to St. Benedict church for the 11.30 Indonesian mass, have chit chats with the fellows after the mass, have my lunch which ussually occurs in the city , a window shopping, go home, take a nap, doing nothing. It has become a routine in my life, i know it's boring but something's missing if I don't follow that plan. so, I LOVE IT !

BROWNIES + VANILLA ice cream = the BEST

I'm kinda addicted to bake brownies recently, and having it with vanilla ice cream would be the best dessert u'll ever have. err, put the brownies in the microwave first, make it warm and if you have hot choco syrup that would be better! and place the ice cream right next to the warm brownies ! believe me, u'll love it.

BUSINESS CAPSTONE

arggghh I don't know why it's stuck in my mind. I hate that unit, it's about a business simulation but it's more to accounting and finance prediction. ABSOLUTELY NOT IN MY INTEREST. but our group got the perfect mark thou, 35 out of 35! and we'll have this business presentation for next wednesday and my speech? still messed up. the only thing that interests me is the business attire that I must wear. that's the best thing happens in this unit.

No comments: