6.21.2008

quick updates

I'm sorry for neglecting this blog and for not writing significant posts for this week ;p
so, just some quick updates about me :

1. had been working at RR (almost) full time this week, mon - fri from 9.30 - 4.30. and it had been my worst week ever ! I did most of the servicing all by myself. I took orders both from front and drive counter and making orders by myself. I was almost that near to go crazy. Many conflicts at RR, dita u missed lots and lots of stories !

2. me and odri swapped rooms ! since her sista is coming and needing a bigger room, so yeah I moved to odri's room and she got my master bedroom. I like her bedroom much better than my old one, i don't know why, it's just much roomy.

3. got my new camera, bought it from ebay last week and yaaay it's coming !

4. got my new mobile ( Dita, u missed this one as well, i got my viewty and u can get your shine! ). It's an LG KU990 viewty! yeay!

5. will be going to Sydney tommorow midnite for 3 weeks ! bye bye Perth!

1 comment:

Andita Vernada said...

i'm gonna grab my SHINE as soon as I touch down Perth !!

;P