9.01.2008

10 things I will prepare for my wedding day *updated*

Which is still 4-5 years more hauhauhauhaua. I'm just a bit overwelmed with all the wedding photograph blogs and wedding organisers blogs that I found :p. I have always a thing for preparing my own wedding. hahah. Calm down Jon (as you know, I'm still on fire , no need to rush hahahahha).

10. I want something unique for the wedding souvenirs. What is is then? heuheuhe I won't tell you, just wait and see until my wedding day. Hopefully someone's not using the same one or someone hasn't thought about it as well.

9. I hate small events, so I will invite at least 500 people. Too big? nah, remember how big is it in Indonesia?

8. I want it to be elegant but fun. Full of details but simple.

7. Harpers and Lawsons will definitely be my bridesmaid and his bestman.

6. Since I love Thai food, so all food will be served in Thai style hahaha. It is similar to Indonesian's food but tastier, and it is not chinese food. I hate oily chinese food are being served on someone's wedding.

5.
Yosi will be playing on my holy matrimony and her orchestra. It's either the holy matrimony or the reception.

4.The holy matrimony would be held at St. Joseph's church Subiaco or St Mary's Cathedral in Sydney (but it's too far hahha) and it has to be ICYO for the choir. PERFECT MATCH. jadi mengenang swara perdana deh kalian. boleh sih kalo mau mulai latian abisnya wedding Nath. hahahah *adi, jangan stres dulu*

3. I will personalise the invitations, the guestbook, the souvenirs, my wedding gown, all of them. I hate it when people are copying my special ones.

2. The photographers would be Samm Blake and Adi Hariya.

1.
It would be organised by my own event organiser. I will do it the way I want. It's once in a lifetime rite, so it has to be perfect.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

loh loh wen
gak mau nyewa afternoon accidental? ntar bisa didiskon loh
hahahaahah

blue pankponk said...

hahaha boleh, eh btw ini sapa sih? mendi ato alex ato tia? hahahhaha

Adi Indra said...

Dari bahasanya kayaknya nih Ta Cik Mien Di sok sok nyamar jadi orang laen. Ckckck...