9.30.2008

Wendy dalam berita

Kabar Wendy? baik-baik saja.

Just went back from retreat last week. It was SO much FUN and I think it was the best retreat *yak baru ikut retret aja 3x hahaha*. Romonya asik, peserta2nya smuanya asik, everyone's happy and enjoying it.

Still working for Croissant Express, udah naek pangkat lho jadi coffee maker hahahhaa (ga tau seh itu naek pangkat ato ga tp ga pernah bersi2 oven lagi ae pokoke). Making coffee every single day and I'm so sick of coffee now. I'm still looking for a proper job thou, so please please if any of you you you knows anything about PR/Event job, please let me know.

There are so many things in my mind 'till I don't know how to write those down. Well, I promise you I'll keep updating this blog and stop neglecting it. hehehehehhe.

xoxo,

Wendy


No comments: