9.22.2008

Have you ever said thank you?

Did you ever say thank you for the blessings you got?

I found it easier for me to start my day if I say thank you and please bless my day in my morning prayer and it does really work for me. The blessings you got for a day is uncountable, if you ever realised.

I thank God for the proper food I eat everyday, for the clean water I drink, for my working hours, for the access of internet, for the bed I sleep in, for the water I use to bath, for the clean clothes, for the shoes I wear, for the all the gadgets I have.

Now, have you ever realised that you are actually richer than you ever thought? You will always poor if you never realised what you got, if you always complain to God.

This simple thank you has changed my life lately, hopefully it would change yours. Start saying thank you every morning and you will have a brighter day.

No comments: