12.26.2008

from my perspective

I still do not know how people, esp random ones , can JUDGE me just by reading my blog or hearing about my stories or maybe seeing what I've done and where I come from. Just for your information, and I tag everyone, I do not tell and share everything to everyone I know, even my closest person, my bestest friends or my parents. I do exactly know what needs to be shared and not to be shared.

People can easily judge other people without knowing the story behind his/her behaviour.
I am a human too, I do that *slapping myself* but I always do it after my zillion thoughts *slapping myself harder*
but think of me as a victim ! Did you want to be judged by let's say for example your once and only stupid action, perhaps you were broken hearted and your brain were left at your fridge and no one knew about it? hummph, life is hard man.

I hate people judging me, you have no right doing it.

oops, I have a sense some people reading this post are "thinking" that I'm a difficult person. see? admit it.

2 comments:

Adi Indra said...

Ini masih ada kaitan dengan orang yang 'mlengos' itu bukan bu?

Andita Vernada said...

wen, hanya karena kelakuan wendy sigar rusadi mu itu aku nggak ngejudge km kayak gt kok.. itu cuma one stupid action doang, hehe..