12.07.2008

the worst movie ever: QUARANTINE.

Last night, we (me and Jon) had just watched the worst movie ever and I warn you all not to ever watch QUARANTINE. EVER. We fought the night before, choosing which movie to be watched. I wanted either Australia or 007 (again) and he chose Quarantine and since he doesn't like any dramas but he also doesn't want (to watch) 007 so QUARANTINE is the one. I DID lose and he DID win. I didn't want to watch any horror movie, I'm a loser, I'm a chick. so, we fought again about this movie. hahaha. but he's still a winner. okay, let's watch this movie.

It turned the movie was digusting, super yuck, didn't make sense and made me dizzy. Jon also shook his body for the entire movie, he was also scared. huahuahauhaua. I kept telling him that he's not allowed to choose any movie again. never. I remember a guy talking to his friends at the end of the movie, " I'm not gonna watch this kind of movie again, EVER, this movie sucks"

Well, on the way back home. I forced him to a DVD rental to rent a stupid comedy movie to make my day better. At least that horrible movie wouldn't be stuck on my head.

Now I DO win and he DOES lose. I'm the one who'll choose the movie. See, who's being punished? hihihihihihi

No comments: