12.25.2008

an instant noodle and an egg for my christmas dinner


Hey! It's my first time celebrating Christmas without mommy and daddy and I'm doing well.

Oh well, I missed the best part of pre-Christmas at my home, opening all the parcels and tasting all the cakes and ice creams that actually were sent to my dad. I missed my parish mass, where my sis usually plays her violin. I missed my mom's cook. I missed my big family gathering. I didn't get my intangible Christmas present. but yeah, I am proudly say that I'm fine here.

I had an instant noodle and an egg for my dinner before going to the Indonesian mass at 19.30 at St Brigid's parish. and I'm not complaining at all 'cause those were my comfort food. I had a crazy stupid car bumping to my car on my way to the church ! but my car has no
scratches at all. Thank God. The mass went smooth. Our choir sang loudly. The mass ended then the next thing I remember was shaking everyone's hand on the church, wishing them having a happy Christmas.

Me and my friends had supper at Saigon restaurant *considering we were at Northbridge at that time and had no other choice than Chinese food or Vietnamese*. We had bubble tea ( which made my Christmas so perfect. Bubble tea after the Xmas mass? great !). We threw some stupid jokes while eating. We laughed. We were happy.

Simple and bonding. We are having our small family here. Thank God for the community.

Having another Indonesian mass tomorrow at St Benedict 11.30 am. as usual. We'll be singing again. BBQ afterwards.

PS: Right now I'm listening to the St Joachim's ( Perth's pro Cathedral which is located next to my house) choir singing Xmas songs. It's just terrific. As if I hired a choir to sing while I was sleeping.

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas day as I have. May this Christmas brings you joy and happines always.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice dress! hahaha