12.30.2008

worth fighting for.

This year has been a big s**t for me, lots of tears, lots of arguments, lots of thinking and less laughters.

It got me thinking that God has sent his "angels" to ensure that I will always be happy and cherish every moment. Here is the short list of my angels.

Mom and Pap
I love them every minute of my life. Listening to their calm tone when I'm down is my magic drugs.

J.T
this may s ound corny and cheesy but your patience has melted me down. I found you as a mature and great man, I would never regret that I know you, deeply.

Miss Josephine
I always love your childish tone. It always cheers me up.

Audrey and Andita
Even thou our schedules sucks, our rooms are only 2 foot steps away
.Uhm, we are not housemates, we are sisters.

Adi, Eve and Mandy
The crazy guys from Lawson street. You never fail to make me laugh. I always have a thought that some genes are missing from your brain, guys. YouW RocK MOi LiFe fWenS ! -hahahaha hate me now-

ICYO people
we are people full of intrics, but at the end of the day I know we just love each other as good friends. Making me busy all the time but i have to admit, I love it somehow.

warning: this is the corniest part. don't read it if you can't handle this.


They might not be the greatest people in the world but they are my greatest people. They are my "people" , they are the ones whom I'll spend hours on the couch, having non-sense conversation, they are my comfort zone.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

aaaaawwwwwww

Adi Indra said...

*terharu*

Wendy kita semua sayang Wendy!

vivavirgin said...

there are my "people"

you sound like Meredith Grey right now ... =) so sweet