6.21.2011

And it ends with.

It all started with me being upset with the service of a bank in a shopping centre, then I got thirsty and decided to get bubble tea in the other wing of that shopping centre.

Which was a bad decision, because *drumrolls*

SALE are everywhere, End of Financial Year Sale, End of Season sale, Winter sale, ARGHK !

My brain cells seemed like popping out from my head screaming it's 50% off GO THERE!, No, go to Myer, 70% off and kept going on like that. As you all know, brain is the part of human body that controls every single thing. So, there I was, checking every store that I passed by.

Who can resist this cutie pie flat for only $10 ? and the pyjamas short for $5? and the list goes on and on.

but at the end, I'm a happy girl again, $65 for 5 items, so proud of myself that I wasn't going nuts for more shopping.




2 comments:

Arman said...

hahaha sale emang irressistable ya...
tapi kalo dapet barang2 bagus dengan harga murah gitu, kitanya kan dapet kepuasan batin juga.. seneng jadinya... :)

blue pankponk said...

iya nih semuanya pada sale, gede2 pula salenya semakin ngilerlah kalo lagi lewat toko.