6.17.2011

The notion of my world

Depends on my coffee that week.

I *just* realised that I have been a very bad tempered this couple weeks, with no valid reasons. My workmates all said they've never seen me this mad, I yelled back at customers if they yelled at me, I told customers off if they were rude, I sent a complaint letter to my car dealer, I called up automotive ombudsman, I just was UPSET about something.

I was like, wow, something's really eating my soul.

Then, I realised something,I have been drinking instant coffee in the morning, in a stereofoam cup.

The reasons behind that, my good barista had left a nearby cafe where I work and the new barista just messed up my usual coffee and it's always been raining last couple weeks so I couldn't walk to the coffee strip where I can get my other good coffee.


Yes, you can imagine the mighty power of coffee.

1 comment:

Leony said...

Caffeine sucks hahahah *but somehow we need a bit of it in a good acceptable doze*